CLAIRE - A FASHION DOLL. This was one of the 5&10 cent store dolls you could find in a small plastic package on a peg hook back in the 1960's. One thick card doll with 6 to 8 fashions to cut out. These were usually a dime and sometimes featured single dolls that had previously been a part of a three or four doll book set which might have sold for 29 cents. I think Claire reminds me of modern day actress Michele Williams. I like her pose and her fashions.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NANNY AND THE PROFESSOR 1970
NANNY AND THE PROFESSOR 1970. Rounding out our week of TV inspired paper doll sets is one that wasn't exactly groundbreaking yet still a...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...






No comments:
Post a Comment