CLAIRE - A FASHION DOLL. This was one of the 5&10 cent store dolls you could find in a small plastic package on a peg hook back in the 1960's. One thick card doll with 6 to 8 fashions to cut out. These were usually a dime and sometimes featured single dolls that had previously been a part of a three or four doll book set which might have sold for 29 cents. I think Claire reminds me of modern day actress Michele Williams. I like her pose and her fashions.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
QUICK CURL BARBIE & FRIENDS
Quick Curl Barbie Background Left Side Quick Curl Barbie Background Center Quick Curl Barbie Right Side QUICK CURL BARBIE & FRIENDS. Whi...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...






No comments:
Post a Comment