LITTLE WOMEN 1934 - MEG & AMY. More of this beautiful set based on the early film version of the book. Again considerable digital restoration went into this, especially with the hats and accessories, but I think the results came out pretty well.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MISS HOLLYWOOD
MISS HOLLYWOOD. It's Hooray for Hollywood this week on Paperdollapalooza! This grand set from 1942 has lots of period fashions plus film...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...








No comments:
Post a Comment