BIG & EASY. That's the name of this set from the 1940's. I can only assume that this refers to the dolls themselves being large and the cut out clothes being easy to use for small fingers. The blond doll is called Sandy and the brunette is Candy. A charming vintage set for sure.
Blog Archive
Thursday, May 2, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BARBIE, STACEY & CHRISTIE 1978
BARBIE, STACEY & CHRISTIE 1978. Barbie and her fashionable friends can all wear the same outfits and what outfits! The "Mod" ...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...













No comments:
Post a Comment