JUNE ALLYSON 1949. Here's another example of a paper doll set where the dolls didn't actually look like the star in question. I've attempted to rectify that with my version. There are some lovely fashions here including separates and hats. Along with Liz Taylor and Debbie Reynolds it seems that June Allyson had a large number of sets issued during the heyday of paper dolls in the 40's and 50's.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BARBIE & PJ
BARBIE & PJ. Here's more Barbie, this time from the early 1990's. Unlike a lot of these sets that featured some pretty outlandis...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...












No comments:
Post a Comment