DORIS DAY - 1950s. This is another set where the dolls don't actually look like the star featured. I've attempted to correct that. Doris Day had a long career and was the subject of several paper doll sets over the decades. This is from the early 1950s and has some nice fashions as well as a few somewhat strange "movie" costumes.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BARBIE & PJ
BARBIE & PJ. Here's more Barbie, this time from the early 1990's. Unlike a lot of these sets that featured some pretty outlandis...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...



















No comments:
Post a Comment