GWTW -RHETT BUTLER - 1940. And to accompany Scarlett here are two dolls of Rhett Butler from the Merrill set of 1940. Again these actually resemble Clark Gable in his role in the film with costumes that are also more authentic. I have also done some digital restoration on these as they are from an old cut set.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
QUICK CURL BARBIE & FRIENDS
Quick Curl Barbie Background Left Side Quick Curl Barbie Background Center Quick Curl Barbie Right Side QUICK CURL BARBIE & FRIENDS. Whi...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...







No comments:
Post a Comment