Blog Archive

Saturday, December 9, 2023

THE AVENGERS - EMMA PEEL














These are the right and left sides of the tri-fold background. Hinge them on either side of the main piece with John Steed's picture and you can display the Emma Peel dolls in front.

THE AVENGERS - EMMA PEEL. 
Today is my Birthday! This is a present I made for myself and now I share it with you all.
I've wanted a set of Emma Peel paper dolls for awhile now and since none are commercially available I decided to try my hand at making my own. I think it turned out pretty well.
 There are two dolls with eight outfits each. The clothes are based on designs that Diana Rigg wore in the original series in 1965 and 66.
As a bonus I've included a tri-fold background for the dolls to be displayed in front of. All in all a great set that you will only find here on this blog!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITTLE MOTHER

LITTLE MOTHER. Or "Let's Play House". This is only a part of a larger set which included the "baby". I think the mai...