A BASIC EASEL STAND FOR PAPER DOLLS. This is the pattern that I use to make stands for the dolls. I use the same heavy weight poster board that I mount the dolls to (there is usually sufficient poster board left over to also make the stands). The easel when folded back should be centered on the back of the doll if possible. It is sometimes necessary to trim the bases around the legs so they are not visible from the front.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
QUICK CURL BARBIE & FRIENDS
Quick Curl Barbie Background Left Side Quick Curl Barbie Background Center Quick Curl Barbie Right Side QUICK CURL BARBIE & FRIENDS. Whi...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...

No comments:
Post a Comment