GLENDA FARRELL as TORCHY BLAINE. I love the fashions of Hollywood in the 1930s. One of my favorite actresses from that period is Glenda Farrell especially when she appeared in the TORCHY BLAINE series of films. As wisecracking reporter Torchy Ms. Farrell always presented a fashion plate of outfits with a hat to go with each one.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PRESSED BOARD DOLLS - PART TWO
PRESSED BOARD DOLLS - PART TWO. Here are the other two dolls from the Pressed Board set. They don't have as many outfits but some fun se...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...








No comments:
Post a Comment