FIREBALL XL5. Those from my generation will fondly remember this Gerry Anderson Supermarionation TV series. This was originally a "Magic Paper Doll" set with costumes that stayed on by static electricity! I have modified the clothes with tabs for a more conventional Paper doll experience. Steve Zodiac looks quite handsome in his uniforms and his partner Venus has some wild outfits here which I don't remember her wearing on the original series.
Blog Archive
Sunday, August 6, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BARBIE, STACEY & CHRISTIE 1978
BARBIE, STACEY & CHRISTIE 1978. Barbie and her fashionable friends can all wear the same outfits and what outfits! The "Mod" ...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
600th POST! - HAYLEY MILLS MAGIC MASHUP. We've reached our 600th post and to celebrate here is a double mash up of my favorite paper dol...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...





No comments:
Post a Comment