ELIZABETH MONTGOMERY. This is another of my mash ups, adding her face to another paper doll's body. I just thought these fabulous outfits really fit her look from the 1960's when she was popular as Samantha in the TV show BEWITCHED.
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MISS HOLLYWOOD
MISS HOLLYWOOD. It's Hooray for Hollywood this week on Paperdollapalooza! This grand set from 1942 has lots of period fashions plus film...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...











No comments:
Post a Comment