CAROL BURNETT. Something about these bright and kicky 60's fashions reminded me of Ms. Burnett so I remade this doll in her image. It all looks so right now that I have forgotten what the original doll was! I'm so glad we had this time together.
Blog Archive
Monday, April 8, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BARBIE, STACEY & CHRISTIE 1978
BARBIE, STACEY & CHRISTIE 1978. Barbie and her fashionable friends can all wear the same outfits and what outfits! The "Mod" ...
-
PINK CLOUD BRIDE. We will conclude our Bridal Week with what many consider the finest set of all, The Pink Cloud Bride from the early 1950...
-
ELIZABETH TAYLOR 1956. We're back with the biggest movie star of all time and the undisputed Queen of the paper doll sets. I think this ...
-
GRACE KELLY. This is one of the first sets that I attempted to digitally restore. It was a cut set and not complete but these seem to be the...









No comments:
Post a Comment